Share with friends or Subscribe!
- Follow all safety manuals, policies and procedures
- Responsible for proper record keeping in log books
- Carry out duties as directed by Supervisor
- Provide our company & our customers with professional expertise
- Portrays a positive attitude towards the company, the company vehicles, as well as the company equipment
- Understand that safe operation of company vehicles is a condition of employment, and that you are expected to drive safely, courteously, and responsibly
- Must have a valid Class 3 driver’s license (Class 1 is an asset)
- Air Brake (Q) endorsement
- Current safety tickets (H2S, First Aid)
- Provide driver’s abstract with less than 7 demerits
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- No prior E-Line experience necessary, we will train the right candidate
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits.
Successful applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted
Applicant Tracking System Powered by HRM Direct