Share with friends or Subscribe!
Based out of Grande Prairie, the Swabbing Crew will report directly to the Slickline Station Manager, and consist of a Field Assistant/Driver and a Supervisor. The incumbents are accountable for providing exceptional service as a team and will be designated to one unit with limited movement.
- Direct the selection and loading of tools and equipment required for the job and manages the overall well site operations.
- Isolates field failures and directs action necessary to ensure continued operation of service.
- Documents and reports failure and recommends action to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure that you and your crew follow the company safety manuals, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all the proper record keeping.
- Provide our company and our customers with professional expertise.
- Provide training to junior operators and assistants.
- Supervisor - reviews and appraises performance of subordinates.
- Portray a positive attitude towards the company, the company vehicles, as well as the company equipment.
- Understand that the safe operation of any company vehicle is a condition of employment and that you are expected to drive safely, courteously and responsibly.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have prior experience
- Experience with a 7/32 diaform line and 7/16 sandline
- Sour/Pressure experience is an asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean drivers’ abstract. (Class 1 or 3 is an asset)
- Air Brake (Q) endorsement
- Exemplary communication skills, written and verbal, to all levels of the company.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Will have appropriate safety certificates (WHIMIS, GODI, First Aid, H2S, etc.)
- Understand that safe operation of company vehicles is a condition of employment and are expected to drive safely, courteously and responsibly.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
*This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of FMC Technologies are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties*
Applicant Tracking System Powered by