The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for the Applicant Tracking System, candidate phone interviews, and other administrative tasks related to recruiting.
• Manages the Applicant Tracking system to source candidates
• Conducts phone interviews and screens candidates based on set criteria
• Sets up in-person interviews for the hiring manager
• Completes various recruiting projects as assigned
• Conducts background checks and runs Motor Vehicle Reports
• Other administrative tasks related to recruitment
• Serves as a back-up to the Recruiting and Communications Specialist
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Spend 95% of time in office temperature controlled environment, 5% of time with potential travel to field locations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Frequent sitting and operating PC. Frequent bending and stooping at the file cabinets. High stress level due to frequent interruptions, interface with numerous people and need for frequent problem resolution
Applicant Tracking System Powered by