Share with friends or Subscribe!
- Follow all safety manuals, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for proper record keeping in log books
- Carry out duties as directed by Supervisor
- Provide our company & our customers with professional expertise.
- Portrays a positive attitude towards the company, the company vehicles, as well as the company equipment.
- Understand that safe operation of company vehicles is a condition of employment, and that you are expected to drive safely, courteously, and responsibly.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (Class 1 or Class 3)
- Air Brake (Q) endorsement
- Current safety tickets ( H2S, First Aid)
- Provide driver’s abstract with less than 7 demerits
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- No prior E-Line experience necessary, will train in house
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits.
Successful applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by