Share with friends or Subscribe!
- Maintenance, service, rigging, identification and understanding of swabbing equipment
- Data collection
- Logistics of crew and equipment mobilization
- Communication with site supervisor and associated oilfield services
- Follow and comply with company HSE Policies and Procedures and regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (Class 1 or Class 3 preferred)
- Air Brake (Q) endorsement
- Current safety tickets an asset
- Previous Swabbing/Slickline experience is an asset
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits.
Successful applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by HRM Direct