Share with friends or Subscribe!
We are looking for day and night supervisors to provide leadership for a well test crew in the field and shop. Reporting to customer representatives and management.
- Completion of safety training and company orientation
- Train assistant operators based on standard operating procedures and training manuals
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environment training is current and recorded
- Lead shift with minimal supervision
- Maintenance of equipment, as required
- Testing and monitoring flowing wells and transferring fluids
- Organize supplies, parts, hotels rooms and phone for PO’s
- Able to take gas & fluid samples accurately & record time, date, zone, perf’s, etc.
- Perform and document daily safety meetings & fill out hazard id sheets.
- Heavy lifting required
- Perform preventative maintenance on all Well Testing equipment to insure all units are in a safe and proper working condition
- Ability and operating knowledge around all Well Testing equipment
- Must have 3 to 5 years of related field experience
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of heavy equipment operations
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with internal and external customers
- Able to analyze and resolve problems
- Handle multiple projects and be able to set priorities and achieve project deadlines
- Must be willing to and able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have a valid driver’s license (Class 1, 3, and/or 5) with air brake (Q) endorsement
- Must have current safety certificates (H2S Alive, First Aid/CPR, etc)
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by HRM Direct