Share with friends or Subscribe!
- Capable of rigging equipment in and out with minimal supervision;
- Communicate effectively with associated oilfield services, on site supervisor and crew;
- Follow orders for assigned duties from customer representatives, supervisors and management;
- Responsible for accurate data collection, recording and reporting of data on your shift;
- Have command of rules and regulations provided by governing regulatory bodies and employer;
- Able to identify, understand and operate commonly used equipment in well test applications;
- Able to maintain and service commonly used equipment in well test applications under minimal supervision;
- Assist in logistics of crew and equipment mobilization under minimal supervision
- Must possess valid safety certificates and tickets (H2S Alive, First aid, TDG, WHMIS etc)
- Must possess driver’s license (Class 1 or 3) with air brake endorsement
- Must have 2 - 4 years previous related experience.
- Possess a grade 12 diploma.
- Have good interpersonal, decision making and problem solving skills.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits.
Successful applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by