Share with friends or Subscribe!
||Fort St. John, |
- Capable of rigging equipment in and out with minimal supervision;
- Communicate effectively with associated oilfield services, on site supervisor and crew;
- Follow orders for assigned duties from customer representatives, supervisors and management;
- Responsible for accurate data collection, recording and reporting of data on your shift;
- Have command of rules and regulations provided by governing regulatory bodies and employer;
- Able to identify, understand and operate commonly used equipment in well test applications;
- Able to maintain and service commonly used equipment in well test applications under minimal supervision;
- Assist in logistics of crew and equipment mobilization under minimal supervision
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Previous Frac Flowback experience is an asset
- Current safety tickets are an asset
- Have good interpersonal, decision making and problem solving skills.
Although experience is an asset, we are willing to train the right candidate.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits.
Successful applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing.
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by HRM Direct